- Great charming people in charge, very helpful and full of smiles
- Room 2 was great, big size room and bed, amazing new bathroom and really very clean. Ipod base and alarm clock.
- Toilettries from Pure Lakes are gorgeous, smell like heaven and are addictive!.
- The breakfast.. indescriptible, wonderful cumbrian breakfast and eggs benedict, rea... what people say » lly great coffee and buffet with fruit salad, porridge, cereals, juices...
- Nice garden at the back to enjoy a good book or just relax during the cum -
Everything was excellent. I was there with my girlfriend and happy to stay there again. Special thanks to manager of the hotel. He was absolutely friendly and cares about us (he recommended to take hotel umbrella because rain could be later and he organized wonderful mini bus tour for us to the lakes). Breakfast also excellent (you could order classic English, continental breakfast and even salmon), wi-fi, TV provided but not so interesting because nature outside is very beautiful.