You are in: Home > France Hotels > Hotels near Forum > Hotels under 100

Hotels under 100 EUR near Forum

88 Hotels under 100 EUR Found near Forum, Showing 1-15

• Les Suites Massena 0 stars 0.12Km > Forum
    from € 79.00
    Superb 9.0
    42 reviews
    info Featuring free WiFi, Les Suites Massena is set in Nice, 900 metres from MAMAC. Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a seating area for ... more info on les suites massena
  • Albert 1er 3 stars 0.19Km > Forum
    from € 99.00
    Exceptional 8.2
    2133 reviews
    info Featuring a 24-hour front desk with babysitting and currency exchange services, Albert 1er is located in Nice, just a 2-minute walk from the beach and the Promenade des Anglais. This hotel is set in ... more info on albert 1er
    Excellent location staff very helpful polite, highly recommend the hotel to anyone I know traveling to Nice. The lady at reception Thao was really helpful, thank you so much - location and friendliness of staff
  • from € 19.95
    Excellent 7.3
    1672 reviews
    info Villa Saint Exupéry Beach is in central Nice, just 200 metres from Nice's Old Town and the beaches. Free facilities available include WiFi access, a fitness centre, lockers, luggage storage and a saun... more info on villa saint exupery beach hostel
    This is the first time we have ever stayed in a Hostel, and it was such a great experience, we will definitely do it again the future. This hostel was great value for money, the staff were very helpful and knowledgeable. The facilities were great, the included breakfast was simple, but abundant, and delicious. The evening Happy Hour, which we only... what people say » attended once, was great value for money, and the buy a drink and get dinner free was really convenient when we were too tired to go out. We will def - Had a great stay at the hostel. I arrived late at night with the train and there was no problem checking in. For me the best part was the walking tour, if it is done during one of the days you are staying, do not even think about not doing it. Emilie was a great tour-guide and made the city come alive with her descriptions and stories. This alone made staying there worthwhile.The location is perfect, right in the center of town and the rooms are clean, just remember to bring your own padlock fo
  • Apart'hotel Ajoupa 2 stars 0.21Km > Forum
    from € 82.00
    Superb 8.8
    1385 reviews
    info This apart'hotel is situated in a lively pedestrian zone in Nice, 200 metres from Place Masséna, and only a 3-minute walk from the beach and the famous Promenade des Anglais. The non-smoking studios ... more info on apart'hotel ajoupa
    Location of this hotel is perfect. It is over the Rue Massena, the loveliest pedestrian street, many bistros and bars,restaurants. Anja was helpful and spoke english very well. Our superior studio located in a different building , with a big bathroom, balcony onto street the room was perfectly equipped. A decent sized kitchenette with the basics... what people say » for preparing meals in. A very reasonable price,free wi-fi. Close old town and the beach, a safe neighborhood. Highly recommended and I will be going - I loved it! Perfect location, the kitchen is very well equipped, the room is quite small but had everything I needed. Even if it is located on a very busy pedestrian street, once I closed the windows, the noise didn't disturb me one bit. I am a light sleeper and I was quite worried that I would be up all night, but I didn't hear any noise. I am planning my next trip to NIce and will be ataying at Ajoupa!
  • Superb 8.6
    2 reviews
    info Centragence - Saint François is a self-catering accommodation located in Nice. Free WiFi access is provided. The property is 80 metres from the Promenade des Anglais and 500 metres from Cours Saleya. ... more info on saint françois - 1 chambre - vue mer
  • Hôtel Helvétique 3 stars 0.22Km > Forum
    from € 52.00
    Excellent 8.0
    929 reviews
    info This hotel is located in the centre of Nice, just 700 metres from the Promenade des Anglais and the beach. It offers air-conditioned guest rooms and free Wi-Fi internet access. A flat-screen TV with ... more info on hôtel helvétique
    Position, staff, price - hotel staff
  • Exceptional 8.3
    30 reviews
    info Situated in the centre of Nice, Voltaire - 1 Chambre - Centre Ville offers modern accommodation with kitchen, private balcony and free WiFi access. Within 800 metres, you can reach the beach and the P... more info on voltaire - 1 chambre - centre ville
  • Room with a vue 0 stars 0.26Km > Forum
    from € 75.00
    Excellent 8.0
    162 reviews
    info Located in Le Cours Saleya in the Old Town and a 2-minute walk from La Promenade des Anglais, Room with a vue offers a private beach area, a bar, and air-conditioned accommodation. The soundproofed r... more info on room with a vue
    Room with a Vue was a fantastic place to stay. Rooms were great and the unique bathrooms make it an interesting stay. The staff were most friendly we found during our month in Europe. Fred was the perfect host and made our stay really enjoyable. The rest of the staff were so helpful and polite it was amazing. Room with a Vue is located in the "Ol... what people say » d town" which is close to many restaurants and bars/cafes. Breakfast was included. Beach is approximately 100 metres from Room with a Vue. With market - Room with a Vue was a great place to stay. We had a lovely room with a comfortable bed, modern bathroom, and a beautiful chandelier. The staff were fantastic, very friendly and helpful. Fred went out of his way to make our stay really enjoyable! Breakfast was included and very delicious. Location was perfect- situated in the old town with great restaurants at our doorstep and the beach a street away. If returning to Nice I would definitely stay here again!!
  • Le Petit Trianon 2 stars 0.29Km > Forum
    from € 62.50
    Superb 8.7
    492 reviews
    info Le Petit Trianon is located in the heart of Nice, just a 5 minute walk from Cours Saleya Flower Market and the Promenade des Anglais. Rooms at the Petit Trianon are spacious and air conditioned. The ... more info on le petit trianon
    Only stayed one night (transfer from Saint. Raphale to Norway), but we liked this small hotel and wished we could have stayed longer. Beautiful room (we had the superior room) with a kitchenette. Delicatly and modern decorated. and clean! Good bed! A small balcony with a wiew to a small, quiet, but central shopping/walking street. Very central l... what people say » ocation. Not really an ordinary reception. Had to call the owner to make a reservation for a taxi early next morning - but he was serviceminded and di - Hotel is actually one floor in a building, but that's not bad at all. Room was clear,spacious and tidy. Perfect location, just one street away from the beach. Great wi fi connection and a mini laptop in the room. Walls were a bit thin and u can hear people walking in the corridor, but that's not a deal breaker.
  • L'Oustaria Old Town 0 stars 0.29Km > Forum
    Superb 8.8
    31 reviews
    info Set in Nice in the heart of the Old Town, 200 metres from the Promenade des Anglais and the beach, L'Oustaria offers accommodation close to the Flower Market. WiFi is free of charge in the entire prop... more info on l'oustaria old town
  • Hotel Nap By HappyCulture 3 stars 0.35Km > Forum
    from € 86.00
    Exceptional 8.4
    997 reviews
    info Hotel Nap By HappyCulture is located in the centre of Nice, just a 10-minute walk from the Promenade des Anglais and Nice's Old Town, and 260 metres from Place Massena. Acropolis Congress Centre is 15... more info on hotel nap by happyculture
    Nice, small, recently renovated hotel in the center of Nice. The way to the sea and to the main station is about 10 min. The room was clean and big enough for 2 persons. The beds were comfortable to have sweet dreams during the nights. The new window protects well from the outside noises. The AC works well. For us breakfast was simple, but fresh a... what people say » nd tasty. The biggest advantage of this hotel it is the Staff. The Staff is very friendly and helpful! We had a great time in Nice! Hope to come again - + Very nice staff + Great location, near shopping, cafés, restaurants and just a short walk to the Promenade d'Anglais/beach as well as the old city. + Quite tiny but comfy, clean and nice room. + Comfy beds + Not much noise + Wifi working good, 8 mbs on fourth floor. + Breakfast included I could definitley return to this nice hotel.
  • H33 Hôtel 2 stars 0.36Km > Forum
    from € 49.00
    Excellent 7.7
    1109 reviews
    info H33 Hôtel is located 200 metres from Jean Médecin Pedestrian Street and a 10-minute walk from Promenade des Anglais and the beach. The property offers free WiFi access. All rooms are air-conditioned ... more info on h33 hôtel
    the room was very clean and felt like in home. - the room, terrace and cleanliness
  • info Riviera Immo - Golden Square is a self-catering accommodation located in Nice. FreeWiFi access is available. The property is 700 metres from Gare de Nice-Ville and 600 metres from Nice Opéra. Accomm... more info on riviera immo partner - golden square
  • Appartement Massena 0 stars 0.4Km > Forum
    Superb 8.9
    3 reviews
    info Appartement Massena offers accommodation in Nice, 1 km from MAMAC and 2.9 km from Ancient Fort of Mont Boron. Guests benefit from terrace and a terrace. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.... more info on appartement massena
  • Appartement Les Plages 0 stars 0.4Km > Forum
    Exceptional 8.5
    32 reviews
    info Located in the heart of the Old Nice, Appartement Les Plages offers a self-catering accommodation, just 80 metres from the beaches. Free Wi-Fi is provided throughout the apartment, which is just a 1-m... more info on appartement les plages
    The apartment was in a great location. It was close to many restaurants, places of interest and the sea. It was beautifully presented and comfortable. The owner was lovely and very helpful. We loved our stay there. - Excellent location, right in the middle of the old town and 3 mins walk to the beach. Very tastefully refurbished, fully equipped... what people say » kitchen, nice bathrooms, good wifi connection. Owner very nice and very helpful.
Showing 1-15 out of 88