You are in: Home > France Hotels > Hotels near Forum > Hotels

Hotels near Forum

329 Hotels Found near Forum, Showing 1-15

• Les Suites Massena 0 stars 0.12Km > Forum
    from € 79.00
    Superb 9.0
    42 reviews
    info Featuring free WiFi, Les Suites Massena is set in Nice, 900 metres from MAMAC. Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a seating area for ... more info on les suites massena
  • Hotel Acanthe 2 stars 0.12Km > Forum
    from € 49.00
    Excellent 7.2
    425 reviews
    info Located within a 5-minute walk of Nice Old Town, Cours Saleya Market and Nice Opera House, Hotel Acanthe offers rooms with free WiFi. Nice Port is 1.4 km away. Rooms feature a flat-screen TV, wardrob... more info on hotel acanthe
    Excellent position to Messina Square and beach. The triple room wasgreat although I heard some people say the twin could not even fittheir suitcase - The location was excellent, the staff was very friendly and helpful; they let us store our luggage after checkout so we could still explore the city.
  • Massena Apartment 0 stars 0.13Km > Forum
    Very good 6.7
    5 reviews
    info Located in Nice, Massena Apartment offers a balcony and free WiFi. The property is 30 metres from Place Masséna and 500 metres from Promenade des Anglais. This studio features air conditioning, a sea... more info on massena apartment
  • Apartment Place Massena 0 stars 0.14Km > Forum
    info Apartment Place Massena is a self-catering accommodation located in Nice. FreeWiFi access is available. The property is 900 metres from Nice-Ville Train Station and 400 metres from Nice Opéra. Accom... more info on apartment place massena
  • Exceptional 8.3
    36 reviews
    info Mezzanino nel Cuore della Vecchia Nizza offers self-catering accommodation in Nice. This property is located in the Old Town, just 200 metres from the Promenade des Anglais and the beach. This apartm... more info on appartamenti nel cuore di nizza
  • Superb 8.9
    21 reviews
    info Alpazur: Lovely Apartment with Sea View is a one-bedroom apartment located in Nice, less than 1km from Promenade des Anglais. Decorated in an elegant style, the air-conditioned accommodation offers a ... more info on alpazur: lovely apartment with sea view
  • Le Massena 0 stars 0.19Km > Forum
    info Le Massena is a self-catering accommodation located in Nice. FreeWiFi access is available. The property is 900 metres from Nice-Ville Train Station and 400 metres from Promenade du Paillon. Accommod... more info on le massena
  • Albert 1er 3 stars 0.19Km > Forum
    from € 99.00
    Exceptional 8.2
    2133 reviews
    info Featuring a 24-hour front desk with babysitting and currency exchange services, Albert 1er is located in Nice, just a 2-minute walk from the beach and the Promenade des Anglais. This hotel is set in ... more info on albert 1er
    Excellent location staff very helpful polite, highly recommend the hotel to anyone I know traveling to Nice. The lady at reception Thao was really helpful, thank you so much - location and friendliness of staff
  • Exceptional 8.1
    76 reviews
    info Magnifique – 2-Room Apartment with Sea View is a self-catering accommodation located in Old Town Nice, just 50 m from the beach and 100 m from Le Cours Saleya marketplace. Free Wi-Fi access is provide... more info on appartement magnifique - vieux nice
  • from € 19.95
    Excellent 7.3
    1672 reviews
    info Villa Saint Exupéry Beach is in central Nice, just 200 metres from Nice's Old Town and the beaches. Free facilities available include WiFi access, a fitness centre, lockers, luggage storage and a saun... more info on villa saint exupery beach hostel
    This is the first time we have ever stayed in a Hostel, and it was such a great experience, we will definitely do it again the future. This hostel was great value for money, the staff were very helpful and knowledgeable. The facilities were great, the included breakfast was simple, but abundant, and delicious. The evening Happy Hour, which we only... what people say » attended once, was great value for money, and the buy a drink and get dinner free was really convenient when we were too tired to go out. We will def - Had a great stay at the hostel. I arrived late at night with the train and there was no problem checking in. For me the best part was the walking tour, if it is done during one of the days you are staying, do not even think about not doing it. Emilie was a great tour-guide and made the city come alive with her descriptions and stories. This alone made staying there worthwhile.The location is perfect, right in the center of town and the rooms are clean, just remember to bring your own padlock fo
  • Apartment Jean Medecin 0 stars 0.2Km > Forum
    Good 6.5
    2 reviews
    info Confiance Immobilière-Jean Medecin offers accommodation in Nice, 400 metres from Nice Opéra. There is a seating area, a dining area and a kitchenette complete with a dishwasher, an oven and a microwa... more info on apartment jean medecin
  • Carlyna 2 stars 0.2Km > Forum
    from € 54.00
    Good 6.4
    62 reviews
    info Located in the centre of Nice, this hotel with a 24-hour reception is just 300 metres from the Promenade des Anglais. A flat-screen TV is provided in the air-conditioned guest rooms. Each non-smoking... more info on carlyna
    Friendly hotel close to the beach & train station. A perfect spot to start you experience of Cinque Terre. Walking or by train not far away. Facilities very good & breakfast excellent. Plenty to choose of the area from this location. Rating 8/10 - The location was really excellent and the prices were very adequate to the rooms. It's not s... what people say » o confortable, but for a short trip, it's ok. The staff was very nice and helpfull.
  • Jean Medecin 0 stars 0.2Km > Forum
    Superb 10.0
    1 reviews
    info Situated in Nice, Jean Medecin offers self-catering accommodation with free WiFi. The property features views of the sea and is 800 metres from MAMAC. The kitchen comes with an oven. Other facilities... more info on jean medecin
  • Apart'hotel Ajoupa 2 stars 0.21Km > Forum
    from € 82.00
    Superb 8.8
    1385 reviews
    info This apart'hotel is situated in a lively pedestrian zone in Nice, 200 metres from Place Masséna, and only a 3-minute walk from the beach and the famous Promenade des Anglais. The non-smoking studios ... more info on apart'hotel ajoupa
    Location of this hotel is perfect. It is over the Rue Massena, the loveliest pedestrian street, many bistros and bars,restaurants. Anja was helpful and spoke english very well. Our superior studio located in a different building , with a big bathroom, balcony onto street the room was perfectly equipped. A decent sized kitchenette with the basics... what people say » for preparing meals in. A very reasonable price,free wi-fi. Close old town and the beach, a safe neighborhood. Highly recommended and I will be going - I loved it! Perfect location, the kitchen is very well equipped, the room is quite small but had everything I needed. Even if it is located on a very busy pedestrian street, once I closed the windows, the noise didn't disturb me one bit. I am a light sleeper and I was quite worried that I would be up all night, but I didn't hear any noise. I am planning my next trip to NIce and will be ataying at Ajoupa!
  • Apartment Liberté 0 stars 0.22Km > Forum
    Good 6.3
    7 reviews
    info Liberté is a self-catering accommodation located in Nice. The property is 900 metres from Gare de Nice-Ville and 500 metres from Nice Opéra. Accommodation will provide you with a TV, air conditionin... more info on apartment liberté
Showing 1-15 out of 329