Sie sind in: Startseite > Frankreich Hotels > Hotels in der Nähe von Forum > Hotels unter 100

Hotels unter 100 EUR in der Nähe von Forum

92 Hotels unter 100 EUR Gefunden in der Nähe von Forum, Anzeigen 1-15

• Les Suites Massena 0 stars 0.12Km > Forum
    ab € 79.00
    Hervorragend 9.0
    42 bewertungen
    info Das Les Suites Massena heißt Sie mit Unterkünften und kostenfreiem WLAN in Nizza willkommen. Alle Zimmer verfügen über einen Flachbild-TV und einige umfassen einen Sitzbereich, der zum Entspannen ein... Weitere Informationen über les suites massena
  • ab € 19.95
    Ausgezeichnet 7.3
    1672 bewertungen
    info Die Villa Saint Exupéry Beach empfängt Sie im Zentrum von Nizza, nur 200 m von Nizzas Altstadt und den Stränden entfernt. Zu den kostenfreien Annehmlichkeiten zählen kostenfreies WLAN, ein Fitnesscent... Weitere Informationen über villa saint exupery beach hostel
    This is the first time we have ever stayed in a Hostel, and it was such a great experience, we will definitely do it again the future. This hostel was great value for money, the staff were very helpful and knowledgeable. The facilities were great, the included breakfast was simple, but abundant, and delicious. The evening Happy Hour, which we only... was die leute sagen » attended once, was great value for money, and the buy a drink and get dinner free was really convenient when we were too tired to go out. We will def - Had a great stay at the hostel. I arrived late at night with the train and there was no problem checking in. For me the best part was the walking tour, if it is done during one of the days you are staying, do not even think about not doing it. Emilie was a great tour-guide and made the city come alive with her descriptions and stories. This alone made staying there worthwhile.The location is perfect, right in the center of town and the rooms are clean, just remember to bring your own padlock fo
  • Albert 1er 3 stars 0.19Km > Forum
    ab € 99.00
    Außergewöhnlich gut 8.2
    2133 bewertungen
    info In Nizza, nur 2 Gehminuten vom Strand und von der Promenade des Anglais entfernt, heißt Sie das Albert 1er mit einer 24-Stunden-Rezeption sowie Baby-/Kinderbetreuungs- und Geldwechselservices willkomm... Weitere Informationen über albert 1er
    Zentrale Lage - zentrale Lage
  • Apart'hotel Ajoupa 2 stars 0.21Km > Forum
    ab € 82.00
    Hervorragend 8.8
    1385 bewertungen
    info Das Appart'hôtel Ajoupa erwartet Sie in einer belebten Fußgängerzone in Nizza, 200 m vom Place Masséna und nur 3 Gehminuten vom Strand sowie der berühmten Promenade des Anglais entfernt. Die rauchfre... Weitere Informationen über apart'hotel ajoupa
    Location of this hotel is perfect. It is over the Rue Massena, the loveliest pedestrian street, many bistros and bars,restaurants. Anja was helpful and spoke english very well. Our superior studio located in a different building , with a big bathroom, balcony onto street the room was perfectly equipped. A decent sized kitchenette with the basics... was die leute sagen » for preparing meals in. A very reasonable price,free wi-fi. Close old town and the beach, a safe neighborhood. Highly recommended and I will be going - I loved it! Perfect location, the kitchen is very well equipped, the room is quite small but had everything I needed. Even if it is located on a very busy pedestrian street, once I closed the windows, the noise didn't disturb me one bit. I am a light sleeper and I was quite worried that I would be up all night, but I didn't hear any noise. I am planning my next trip to NIce and will be ataying at Ajoupa!
  • Apartment Liberté 0 stars 0.22Km > Forum
    Gut 6.3
    7 bewertungen
    info Liberté is a self-catering accommodation located in Nice. The property is 900 metres from Gare de Nice-Ville and 500 metres from Nice Opéra. Accommodation will provide you with a TV, air conditionin... Weitere Informationen über apartment liberté
  • Hervorragend 8.6
    2 bewertungen
    info Das Centragence - Saint François ist eine Unterkunft zur Selbstverpflegung in Nizza und bietet kostenfreies WLAN. Die Unterkunft befindet sich 80 m von der Promenade des Anglais und 500 m vom Cours Sa... Weitere Informationen über saint françois - 1 chambre - vue mer
  • Hôtel Helvétique 3 stars 0.22Km > Forum
    ab € 52.00
    Ausgezeichnet 8.0
    929 bewertungen
    info Dieses Hotel liegt im Zentrum von Nizza, nur 700 Meter von der Promenade des Anglais und dem Strand entfernt. Es bietet klimatisierte Zimmer und kostenfreies WLAN. Ein Flachbild-Sat-TV ist in jedem d... Weitere Informationen über hôtel helvétique
    sehr gute Lage sowohl zum Bahnhof (ca 10-15 min) als auch zur Altstadt (5 min) und zur promenade (5 min) nur kurzer Fußweg - Geräumiges und sauberes Zimmer. Zentrale Lage des Hotels.
  • Außergewöhnlich gut 8.3
    30 bewertungen
    info Das Voltaire - 1 Chambre - Centre Ville im Zentrum von Nizza bietet moderne Unterkünfte mit einer Küche, einem eigenen Balkon und kostenlosem WLAN. Vom Strand und der Promenade des Anglais trennen Sie... Weitere Informationen über voltaire - 1 chambre - centre ville
  • Room with a vue 0 stars 0.26Km > Forum
    ab € 75.00
    Ausgezeichnet 8.0
    162 bewertungen
    info Located in Le Cours Saleya in the Old Town and a 2-minute walk from La Promenade des Anglais, Room with a vue offers a private beach area, a bar, and air-conditioned accommodation. The soundproofed r... Weitere Informationen über room with a vue
    Room with a Vue was a fantastic place to stay. Rooms were great and the unique bathrooms make it an interesting stay. The staff were most friendly we found during our month in Europe. Fred was the perfect host and made our stay really enjoyable. The rest of the staff were so helpful and polite it was amazing. Room with a Vue is located in the "Ol... was die leute sagen » d town" which is close to many restaurants and bars/cafes. Breakfast was included. Beach is approximately 100 metres from Room with a Vue. With market - Room with a Vue was a great place to stay. We had a lovely room with a comfortable bed, modern bathroom, and a beautiful chandelier. The staff were fantastic, very friendly and helpful. Fred went out of his way to make our stay really enjoyable! Breakfast was included and very delicious. Location was perfect- situated in the old town with great restaurants at our doorstep and the beach a street away. If returning to Nice I would definitely stay here again!!
  • Le Petit Trianon 2 stars 0.29Km > Forum
    ab € 62.50
    Hervorragend 8.7
    492 bewertungen
    info Das Hotel Le Petit Trianon befindet sich im Herzen von Nizza, nur 5 Gehminuten vom Blumenmarkt Cours Saleya und der Promenade des Anglais entfernt. Die Zimmer im Hotel Petit Trianon sind geräumig und... Weitere Informationen über le petit trianon
    Only stayed one night (transfer from Saint. Raphale to Norway), but we liked this small hotel and wished we could have stayed longer. Beautiful room (we had the superior room) with a kitchenette. Delicatly and modern decorated. and clean! Good bed! A small balcony with a wiew to a small, quiet, but central shopping/walking street. Very central l... was die leute sagen » ocation. Not really an ordinary reception. Had to call the owner to make a reservation for a taxi early next morning - but he was serviceminded and di - Hotel is actually one floor in a building, but that's not bad at all. Room was clear,spacious and tidy. Perfect location, just one street away from the beach. Great wi fi connection and a mini laptop in the room. Walls were a bit thin and u can hear people walking in the corridor, but that's not a deal breaker.
  • L'Oustaria Old Town 0 stars 0.29Km > Forum
    Hervorragend 8.8
    31 bewertungen
    info Das L'Oustaria befindet sich im Herzen der Altstadt von Nizza, 200 m von der Promenade des Anglais und dem Strand entfernt. Freuen Sie sich auf Unterkünfte in der Nähe des Blumenmarkts. WLAN steht in ... Weitere Informationen über l'oustaria old town
    Unser Gastgeber war sehr freundlich. Die Zimmer sind sehr schön eingerichtet und sind gross. Besonders meine Tochter (16 Jahre alt) war sehr begeistert vom Zimmer. Es ist sehr zentral und man kann hier auch wunderbar ohne Auto anreisen. - einfach alles
  • Hotel Nap By HappyCulture 3 stars 0.35Km > Forum
    ab € 86.00
    Außergewöhnlich gut 8.4
    997 bewertungen
    info Das Hotel Nap By HappyCulture begrüßt Sie im Zentrum von Nizza, nur einen 10-minütigen Spaziergang von der Promenade des Anglais und der Altstadt von Nizza sowie 260 m vom Place Massena entfernt. Das ... Weitere Informationen über hotel nap by happyculture
    Nice, small, recently renovated hotel in the center of Nice. The way to the sea and to the main station is about 10 min. The room was clean and big enough for 2 persons. The beds were comfortable to have sweet dreams during the nights. The new window protects well from the outside noises. The AC works well. For us breakfast was simple, but fresh a... was die leute sagen » nd tasty. The biggest advantage of this hotel it is the Staff. The Staff is very friendly and helpful! We had a great time in Nice! Hope to come again - + Very nice staff + Great location, near shopping, cafés, restaurants and just a short walk to the Promenade d'Anglais/beach as well as the old city. + Quite tiny but comfy, clean and nice room. + Comfy beds + Not much noise + Wifi working good, 8 mbs on fourth floor. + Breakfast included I could definitley return to this nice hotel.
  • H33 Hôtel 2 stars 0.36Km > Forum
    ab € 49.00
    Ausgezeichnet 7.7
    1109 bewertungen
    info Das H33 Hôtel liegt 200 m von der Fußgängerzone Jean Médecin und 10 Gehminuten von der Promenade des Anglais und dem Strand entfernt. WLAN nutzen Sie in dieser Unterkunft kostenfrei. Alle Zimmer sind... Weitere Informationen über h33 hôtel
    Sehr nettes Personal und topsaubere Zimmer! Super Lage! - Der Service im Hotel geht weit über das Preis-Leistungsverhältnis hinaus. Es ist sehr positive Überraschung gewesen, bessere Leistung für das gezahlte Geld zu erhalten als erwartet.
  • info Riviera Immo - Golden Square is a self-catering accommodation located in Nice. FreeWiFi access is available. The property is 700 metres from Gare de Nice-Ville and 600 metres from Nice Opéra. Accomm... Weitere Informationen über riviera immo partner - golden square
  • Appartement Les Plages 0 stars 0.4Km > Forum
    Außergewöhnlich gut 8.5
    32 bewertungen
    info Das Appartement Les Plages liegt im Herzen der Altstadt von Nizza und bietet Ihnen eine Unterkunft für Selbstversorger, nur 80 m von den Stränden entfernt. Das Apartment befindet sich nur 1 Gehminute ... Weitere Informationen über appartement les plages
    The apartment was in a great location. It was close to many restaurants, places of interest and the sea. It was beautifully presented and comfortable. The owner was lovely and very helpful. We loved our stay there. - Excellent location, right in the middle of the old town and 3 mins walk to the beach. Very tastefully refurbished, fully equipped... was die leute sagen » kitchen, nice bathrooms, good wifi connection. Owner very nice and very helpful.
Mit 1-15 von 92 Hotels