您现在的位置: 首页 > 法国 酒店 > 附近的酒店 Forum > 酒店 100 岁以下

酒店 100 EUR 岁以下 附近 Forum

293 酒店 100 EUR 岁以下 附近 Forum, 显示 1-15

• Hotel Acanthe 2 stars 0.12Km > Forum
    起价 € 49.00
    优良 7.2
    425 评语
    info Hotel Acanthe酒店距离尼斯旧城区、莎莱雅广场市场(Cours Saleya Market)和尼斯歌剧院有5分钟的步行路程,提供带免费无线网络连接,距离尼斯港有1.4公里。 客房内配有一台平面电视、衣柜、书桌和风扇。私人浴室设有一个厕所、淋浴、吹风机和免费洗浴用品。 早餐供额外付费享用,可在客房内或在楼下的休息区用餐。酒店还设有一台饮料自动售货机;各种各样的餐馆都位于酒店不到10分钟... 更多信息 hotel acanthe
    Excellent position to Messina Square and beach. The triple room wasgreat although I heard some people say the twin could not even fittheir suitcase - The location was excellent, the staff was very friendly and helpful; they let us store our luggage after checkout so we could still explore the city.
  • Les Suites Massena 0 stars 0.12Km > Forum
    起价 € 79.00
    卓越 9.0
    42 评语
    info Les Suites Massena住宿加早餐旅馆位于尼斯,提供免费WiFi。 每间客房均提供平板电视、咖啡机以及让客人感到舒适的浴袍、拖鞋和免费洗浴用品。为方便客人,部分客房设有休息区。客房还配有咖啡机,都设有带浴缸和淋浴的私人浴室,配有浴袍。为了您的舒适,客房还提供费洗浴用品和吹风机以及电视。 旅馆设有行李寄存处。 Les Suites Massena旅馆距离尼斯歌剧院(Nice Opé... 更多信息 les suites massena
  • Massena Apartment 0 stars 0.13Km > Forum
    很好 6.7
    5 评语
    info Massena Apartment酒店位于尼斯,提供阳台和免费无线网络连接,距离马塞纳广场(Place Masséna)30米,距离盎格鲁街(Promenade des Anglais)500米。 这间公寓设有空调、休息区、洗衣机、带微波炉和厨具的设施齐全的小厨房以及带淋浴的私人浴室。 Massena Apartment酒店距离Avenue Jean Médecin大道95米,距离尼斯蔚蓝海岸... 更多信息 massena apartment
  • Apartment Place Massena 0 stars 0.14Km > Forum
    info Apartment Place Massena is a self-catering accommodation located in Nice. FreeWiFi access is available. The property is 900 metres from Nice-Ville Train Station and 400 metres from Nice Opéra. Accom... 更多信息 apartment place massena
  • 杰出 8.3
    36 评语
    info Mezzanino nel Cuore della Vecchia Nizza公寓位于尼斯,提供自助式住宿。这间公寓位于老城区,距离盎格鲁大道(Promenade des Anglais)和海滩仅有200米。 这间公寓设有一个阳台、一台平面卫星电视和免费无线网络连接,并提供一间全套浴室。 设施齐全的厨房配有微波炉和冰箱。餐馆、酒吧和商店距离酒店仅有几步之遥。 公寓距离马塞纳广场(Place ... 更多信息 appartamenti nel cuore di nizza
  • 卓越 8.9
    21 评语
    info Alpazur: Lovely Apartment with Sea View公寓酒店是位于尼斯的单卧室公寓,距离Promenade des Anglais大道不到1公里。空调客房采用优雅的装饰风格,享有大海和城市美景。 公寓为您提供平面电视和免费无线网络连接。私人浴室配有淋浴、吹风机和坐浴盆。 设备齐全的厨房配有洗碗机和微波炉。酒吧、餐馆和杂货店距离公寓都只有几步之遥。 酒店距离海滩和Op... 更多信息 alpazur: lovely apartment with sea view
  • Le Massena 0 stars 0.19Km > Forum
    info Le Massena is a self-catering accommodation located in Nice. FreeWiFi access is available. The property is 900 metres from Nice-Ville Train Station and 400 metres from Promenade du Paillon. Accommod... 更多信息 le massena
  • Albert 1er 3 stars 0.19Km > Forum
    起价 € 99.00
    杰出 8.2
    2133 评语
    info Albert 1er酒店位于尼斯市(Nice),设有带保姆服务和外币兑换服务的24小时前台,距离海滩和盎格鲁大道(Promenade des Anglais)仅有2分钟的步行路程。酒店坐落在可追溯至20世纪30年代的建筑内,提供免费Wi-Fi。 Albert 1er酒店的所有空调客房都设有卫星平板电视、一台冰箱和一个保险箱,部分客房享有花园或大海。私人浴室配有浴缸或淋浴设施、厕所和吹风机。 早... 更多信息 albert 1er
    Excellent location staff very helpful polite, highly recommend the hotel to anyone I know traveling to Nice. The lady at reception Thao was really helpful, thank you so much - location and friendliness of staff
  • 杰出 8.1
    76 评语
    info Magnifique – 2-Room Apartment with Sea View酒店是1家自助式酒店,位于尼斯旧城区,距离海滩仅有50米,距离Le Cours Saleya市场有100米,提供免费无线网络连接。 公寓配备了1台平面电视和1个设备齐全的厨房(配有洗碗机和烤箱)。私人浴室设有淋浴和免费洗浴用品。公寓还提供毛巾。 酒店享有Promenade des Anglais大道的景色,距... 更多信息 appartement magnifique - vieux nice
  • 起价 € 19.95
    优良 7.3
    1672 评语
    info Villa Saint Exupéry Beach旅舍位于尼斯(Nice)市中心,距离尼斯(Nice)老城区和海滩仅有200米,免费提供WiFi、健身中心、储物柜、行李寄存处和桑拿浴室。 旅舍提供适合各年龄段客人入住的宿舍间和带私人浴室的私人空调客房。 餐厅供应餐点,额外收费。旅舍还设有酒吧,客人在18:00后可享受饮料折扣。旅舍距离众多的酒吧、商店和餐馆仅有不到5分钟的步行路程。 旅舍还提... 更多信息 villa saint exupery beach hostel
    This is the first time we have ever stayed in a Hostel, and it was such a great experience, we will definitely do it again the future. This hostel was great value for money, the staff were very helpful and knowledgeable. The facilities were great, the included breakfast was simple, but abundant, and delicious. The evening Happy Hour, which we only... 别人怎么说 » attended once, was great value for money, and the buy a drink and get dinner free was really convenient when we were too tired to go out. We will def - Had a great stay at the hostel. I arrived late at night with the train and there was no problem checking in. For me the best part was the walking tour, if it is done during one of the days you are staying, do not even think about not doing it. Emilie was a great tour-guide and made the city come alive with her descriptions and stories. This alone made staying there worthwhile.The location is perfect, right in the center of town and the rooms are clean, just remember to bring your own padlock fo
  • Apartment Jean Medecin 0 stars 0.2Km > Forum
    2 评语
    info Confiance Immobilière-Jean Medecin offers accommodation in Nice, 400 metres from Nice Opéra. There is a seating area, a dining area and a kitchenette complete with a dishwasher, an oven and a microwa... 更多信息 apartment jean medecin
  • Jean Medecin 0 stars 0.2Km > Forum
    卓越 10.0
    1 评语
    info Riviera Immo Partner - Jean Medecin自助式公寓位于尼斯(Nice),提供免费WiFi,享有海景,距离现代艺术和当地艺术博物馆(MAMAC)800米。 Riviera Immo Partner - Jean Medecin公寓设有带烤箱的厨房以及阳光露台。 Riviera Immo Partner - Jean Medecin公寓距离Ancient Fort o... 更多信息 jean medecin
  • Carlyna 2 stars 0.2Km > Forum
    起价 € 54.00
    62 评语
    info 这家酒店位于Nice中心,距离Promenade des Anglais大道仅有300米,并设有24小时前台。酒店的空调客房配有平面电视。 每间禁烟客房均采用简约的装饰,并设有私人浴室。前台可应要求提供吹风机。 Carlyna酒店的早餐室每天早晨供应自助早餐。 Nice机场距离酒店有7公里,历史悠久的市中心距离酒店仅有200米。 更多信息 carlyna
    Friendly hotel close to the beach & train station. A perfect spot to start you experience of Cinque Terre. Walking or by train not far away. Facilities very good & breakfast excellent. Plenty to choose of the area from this location. Rating 8/10 - The location was really excellent and the prices were very adequate to the rooms. It's not s... 别人怎么说 » o confortable, but for a short trip, it's ok. The staff was very nice and helpfull.
  • Apart'hotel Ajoupa 2 stars 0.21Km > Forum
    起价 € 82.00
    卓越 8.8
    1385 评语
    info 公寓式酒店位于尼斯(Nice)热闹的步行区,距离马塞纳广场(Place Masséna)200米,距离海滩以及著名的盎格鲁街(Promenade des Anglais)均仅有3分钟步行路程。 无烟一室公寓和公寓配有空调、隔音设施、双层玻璃窗、设备齐全的小厨房、电视以及私人浴室。客人可免费使用一室公寓内的WiFi,或在前台使用免费联网的电脑。房价包括床单、毛巾和每周清洁服务的费用。 Appar... 更多信息 apart'hotel ajoupa
    Location of this hotel is perfect. It is over the Rue Massena, the loveliest pedestrian street, many bistros and bars,restaurants. Anja was helpful and spoke english very well. Our superior studio located in a different building , with a big bathroom, balcony onto street the room was perfectly equipped. A decent sized kitchenette with the basics... 别人怎么说 » for preparing meals in. A very reasonable price,free wi-fi. Close old town and the beach, a safe neighborhood. Highly recommended and I will be going - I loved it! Perfect location, the kitchen is very well equipped, the room is quite small but had everything I needed. Even if it is located on a very busy pedestrian street, once I closed the windows, the noise didn't disturb me one bit. I am a light sleeper and I was quite worried that I would be up all night, but I didn't hear any noise. I am planning my next trip to NIce and will be ataying at Ajoupa!
  • 卓越 8.6
    2 评语
    info 自助式的Centragence - Saint François公寓位于尼斯(Nice),提供免费无线网络连接,距离Promenade des Anglais大道有80米,距离康斯萨勒亚大道有(Cours Saleya)500米。 公寓享有海景、1台平面电视和空调。设施齐全的厨房配有洗碗机和微波炉。私人浴室配有1间淋浴和1个吹风机。 Centragence - Saint François公寓... 更多信息 saint françois - 1 chambre - vue mer
显示1-15293个酒店