You are in: Home > Spain Hotels > Barcelona Hotels > Romantic Chic Gothic Apartment

Romantic Chic Gothic Apartment
Different Locations (Barcelona) 08002

Romantic Chic Gothic Apartment
Located a 3-minute walk from Barcelona’s famous Las Ramblas Boulevard, in the Gothic Quarter, Nice Gothic Apartment is a 2-bedroom apartment with a balcony and free WiFi. The open-plan living room comes with a dining area, sofa bed, flat-screen TV and kitchenette with a hob, toaster and microwave. There is a double bedroom and a bedroom with a single bed and a pull-out bed. The modern bathroom features a shower. You can find a wide variety of bars, restaurants and shops within a 5-minute walk of the property. Sagrada Familia is 3 km from the apartment and Barceloneta Beach is a 20-minute walk away. The cathedral is 200 metres away and Liceu and Jaume I metro stations are both within a 5-minute walk of Nice Gothic Apartment. Barcelona’s El Prat Airport is 14 km from the property and an airport shuttle service is available for an extra cost.
Score from 16 reviews
Excellent 7.9/10
Rooms: 2   calendar  (Search)
Address: Different Locations, Barcelona 08002  map (Map)

Romantic Chic Gothic Apartment - Photos

Online Booking Romantic Chic Gothic Apartment

When are you thinking about staying at Romantic Chic Gothic Apartment?

Check-in Date


Check-out Date


How do I book at Romantic Chic Gothic Apartment?

Making your reservation at Romantic Chic Gothic Apartment is easy and secure with best rates guaranteed. Fill out your preferred dates of stay above and click the 'check availability' button. Then select the number of room/s you'd like to book and click the 'book now' button. Subsequently a reservation form appears where you will be asked to insert your details to confirm your booking. We will then send you an instant confirmation message by email which you need to show during check-in.

Romantic Chic Gothic Apartment Room information

Room Type Max from
[Room Information]
EUR 135.00
This apartment has a microwave, toaster and balcony.

Room Facilities:
Toilet, Tea/Coffee Maker, Shower, Refrigerator, Radio, Microwave, Kitchenette, Iron, Fan, CD Player, Bathroom, Balcony

Amenities at Romantic Chic Gothic Apartment

Shuttle Service (surcharge), Airport Shuttle (surcharge)
Wi-Fi/Wireless LAN, Internet Services, Free Wi-Fi Internet Access
Family Rooms

Important information to guests

Please note that late check-in from 21:00 to 23:00 incurs a surcharge of EUR 25. Check-in after 23:00 incurs a surcharge of EUR 40. Please note that the 20% deposit must be paid by credit card at the moment of making the reservation. The remaining 80% is payable on arrival in cash. Please inform Romantic Chic Gothic Apartment in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. A security deposit of EUR 150 is required upon arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation. License number: HUTT-002193, HUTT-002433

Photo album

Romantic Chic Gothic Apartment offers accommodation in Barcelona, 35 km from Sitges. Guests benefit from terrace. Free WiFi is available . There is a seating area and a kitchenette. A flat-screen TV is provided. There is a private bathroom with a shower. Calella is 47 km from Romantic Chic Gothic Apartment, while Castelldefels is 21 km from the property. El Prat Airport is 13 km away.

Romantic Chic Gothic Apartment Policies

14:00 - 21:00
07:00 - 11:00
Accepted CreditCards at Hotel
The hotel reserves the right to preauthorise credit cards prior to arrival.
American Express, Visa, MasterCard, No creditcards accepted, only cash

Hotels near Romantic Chic Gothic Apartment

Hotel Neri 5 stars
Hotel Neri
" This place is perfect, and I have every intention of sta"
Hotel El Call 1 stars
Hotel El Call
" This can be noisy in the wee hours of the night due to party goers coming back from the discos (and even a drunk old neighbor co..."
H10 Raco del Pi 3 stars
H10 Raco del Pi
"We really appreciated the location; so close to everything! The breakfast was wonderful, a great way to start the morning and a b..."