We stayed in Room 6, a king room next to the pool. The room was bright, spacious and clean. The room had a bathroom, tv (with some English channels), fan, a/c and safe. The bed was big and comfortable - we also had a hammock in the room (nice touch). The pool was small but nice for a cool dip. Breakfast was really nice - fresh fruit, juice, coffee... 别人怎么说 » /tea, yoghurt and soft bread rolls with jam. It is served in a covered outdoor area next to the pool. The staff were friendly and helpful, especially -
(1) We had a rental car and was able to park in a designated parking
area for free as street parking was limited.
(2) Stayed in room 4 and had 2 big, firm beds which we liked.
(3) Enjoyed the continental breakfast which included yogurt and fruit.
(4) Central location which allowed us to walk to a number of Centro attractions.
(5) Shampoo/conditioner came in a big bottle and body soap dispenser was attached to the wall and there was plenty of water pressure and hot water.