Quirky but delightful. The B&B is located in a very fascinating but somewhat gritty part of town -- but the street art is fabulous and the atmosphere on Sundays (street dancing, street musicians, market) is great. Our room was right at the top of this lovely old mansion. We had our own little patio with coffee table and chairs, a rooftop patio... 别人怎么说 » with views over San Telmo, and another larger patio directly beneath. The tight spiral staircases take some getting used to, but add to the overall c -
- We were quite amazed when we saw the room, the kitchen, the balcony:
all really really beautifull.
- We were staying in the #311 - Louisa room: loved it
- We liked the breakfast a lot! Big plate full of fresh fruit, good coffee, sweet, tasty croissants, fresh orange juice: mjam!
- Small walk from Plaza Dorrego (main square in San Telmo): so the music, good restaurants (where you can even dine after midnight) and nice little shops are all nearby.
- Nice people staying here, good t