We planned to stay 2 nights at the West Lake in Hangzhou, but after the first afternoon in the hostel and the tea-hills around we booked an additional 2 nights. We had a 'twin' room which was really 2 queen beds in a spacious room on the first floor (2nd in China). It was at the side of the road, but we had no problems sleeping at all. It was a bi... что говорят » t chilly already at night, but the aircon's heating function worked properly.
The rooms arent really what make this hostel great... the seating area d -
- Staff speaks excellent English, they always tried to help me with with all the problems I encountered! Absolutely no communication barrier.
- Atmosphere of friendship and hospitality weaving the hostel. The hostel lounge is a very nice place to spent the evening chatting with other guests and staff.
- You can always order some food both western and Chinese. The cook is very skilful, and You'll get the dishes quickly.
- Bikes for rent are available at the hotel.
- The rooms are small but cosy