Jesteś w: Strona główna > Hiszpania Hotele > Calpe Hotele > Holiday Villa Mouriks

Holiday Villa Mouriks
Urbanización Carrió  (Calpe) 03710

Holiday Villa Mouriks
Featuring a private outdoor pool, hot tub and terrace with barbecue, Mouriks is located just 1.2 km from the coast. It also offers a chill-out terrace and great views of Calpe’s Ifach Rock. Bright and modern, the villa is set over 3 floors and includes a living room with satellite TV. It has a kitchen equipped with an oven, microwave and dishwasher. There is also a laundry room. On the top floor there is a double room with an en suite bathroom and private terrace. On the first floor there are another 2 double bedrooms and a bedroom with a double bed and bunk beds, as well as 2 more bathrooms. Set in a residential area, the centre of Calpe is a 10-minute drive away and offers a range of dining options and shops. La Fossa Beach is just 5 minutes’ away by car. Private parking for several cars is available on site.
Pokoi: 1   calendar  (Szukaj)
Adres: Urbanización Carrió , Calpe 03710  map (Mapa)

Holiday Villa Mouriks - Zdjęcia

Rezerwacja Online Holiday Villa Mouriks

Kiedy planujesz pobyt w Holiday Villa Mouriks?

Data zameldowania

calendar

Data wymeldowania

calendar

Jak mogę dokonać rezerwacji w Holiday Villa Mouriks?

Dokonywanie rezerwacji w Holiday Villa Mouriks jest łatwe i bezpieczne. Prosimy wybrać jeden lub więcej pokoi. Potem prosimy kliknąć w "Rezerwuj". Następnie pojawi się formularz rezerwacji, w którym będą Państwo musieli potwierdzić Państwa rezerwację. Następnie wyślemy Państwu natychmiast potwierdzenie rezerwacji na Państwa adres e-mailowy.

Holiday Villa Mouriks Informacje o pokojach

Rodzaj pokoju Maksymalnie Osób od
Willa z 4 sypialniami (10 osób dorosłych)
[Informacje o pokojach]
10
od
EUR 195.72
Wyposażenie Pokoju:
zmywarka, żelazko, wanna, telewizor, telewizja satelitarna, radio, prysznic, pralka, ogrzewanie, odtwarzacz DVD, odtwarzacz CD, lodówka, łazienka, kuchnia, kuchenka mikrofalowa, klimatyzacja, kącik wypoczynkowy

Udogodnień w Holiday Villa Mouriks

Usługi
dostęp do Internetu, bezprzewodowy dostęp do Internetu wliczony w cenę, bezprzewodowe połączenie z Internetem (WiFi/LAN)
Posiłki i napoje
miejsce do grillowania
Pomieszczenia ogólnodostępne
taras, ogród,
Ogólne
bezpłatny parking, , ,
Basen i odnowa biologiczna
odkryty basen (czynny przez cały rok), Jacuzzi

Important information to guests

Check-in hours are between 17:00 and 20:00. Check-in outside these times, or on Sundays or public holidays, carries a surcharge of EUR 50. Once a booking has been made, the property manager will contact the guest directly to provide the address and key collection details. Please note that a damage deposit of EUR 700 must be paid in cash or by credit card upon arrival and will be refunded upon check out. Air conditioning is available from June 14th to September 13th at an obligatory extra cost of EUR 100 per week. Outside these dates air conditioning is not available. Heating is available from October 4th to May 10th at an obligatory extra cost of EUR 8.26 per day. Outside these dates heating is not available. Please note that 80% of the total amount of your stay must be paid upon booking and the remaining 20% must be paid in cash on arrival.

Holiday Villa Mouriks Zasady działalności

Zameldowanie
17:00 - 20:00
Wymeldowanie
- 10:00
Akceptowane karty kredytowe w hotelu
Hotel zastrzega sobie prawo dokonania pre-autoryzacji karty kredytowej przed przyjazdem Gościa.
American Express, Visa, MasterCard

Ogólne Warunki Handlowe

Państwa rezerwacja jest całkowicie bezpieczna. Wszystkie Państwa dane osobiste są przetwarzane poufnie. Dane te zostaną użyte jedynie w celu przetworzenia rezerwacji. LetsBookHotel.com w żadnym wypadku nie obciąży Państwa karty kredytowej. Za pobyt zapłacą Państwo w hotelu. Anulowanie rezerwacji jest bezpłatne, jeżeli powiadomią Państwo hotel w terminie wyznaczonym przez hotel.

Hotele w pobliżu Holiday Villa Mouriks

Hostal Residencial La Paloma 0 stars
Hostal Residencial La Paloma
" Only stayed two nights, and would not really want to stay much longer but that was mainly down to location and not that much to s..."