First, don't be afraid of air port :) it is a big grassland with one small airplane. Hotel is very cozy and had good breakfast. Rooms are clean, big and have well-equipped kitchenette. Entrance to swimming pools is few meters from hotel
Hotel staff knows only Hungarian, only owner knows English, but she was in hotel only early morning. Air-condition in my room was not giving cold air, hotel staff do not fix it.
Nicely decorated, peaceful, good wifi, fair breakfast.
Air-conditioning is turned on starting from May
This motel is great and I would recommend it to everybody.
- The staff is very very friendly.
- Great breakfast.
- Rooms look great, quality faucets, electronic window shades.
- Free wifi in the room.
- Good smell in the rooms.
These all are only minor cons:
- No hair drier in the room even though the description says so.
- Foreign guests had a hard time communicating with the staff.
- Shower cabin is pretty small.
- In off season you may have to walk to the other side of the bath, because only one entrance is open (this is not the hotel's fault).
The interior decorations - really 4-/5-star category
Only soap in the bathroom - no showergel or shampoo. Only infrared
sauna, no finnish sauna
Possibility to purchase/order food
No restaurant for diner
Nice, clean and classy hotel.
More plentiful selection for breakfast (vegetables).