1) Great breakfast - love choice of diverse Japanese food including local specialities; "Western Breakfast" a bit limited but this is not the reason why we choose to go to Japan, right? + great and friendly staff in the restaurant!
2) Internet connection for free, in room.
3) location of the hotel in the city centre, very close to the bus station,... wat mensen zeggen » easy orientation in town.
4) availability of in house spa
5) hotel facilities in general + cleanliness -
Clean and comfortable hotel. We booked a non smoking room. When we arrived in the room it was smelting smoke. We got a new room right away which was a lot better. Although in Japan it seems difficult to get a really non smoking room. Especially in hotels which exist a little longer. However this hotel is perfect base for exploring Kumamoto and surrounding.