The staff was friendly and helpful and the place clean. If you reported that something like a door broken in your room they was there fixing it as fast as possible. I thought it was worth the money and a nice location centre of everything. It was good to see that there was activity on all week. - Anonymous
The staff was great and the place was clean. I stayed at Friend Street
for the Boston Marathon. The staff went out of its way to make me and my
fellow runners welcome. Everything was really clean. The beds were
comfortable and there were plenty of power outlets for charging phones
and computers. - Anonymous
1. The low cost of staying in a 6-bed air-conditioned dorm, with breakfast thrown in, is definitely value for money.
2. Staff at the front desk were very friendly and helpful.
3. A great place to meet people from around the world.
4. Sheets and blankets are clean.
5. Showers and toilets are generally clean.
6. Washing machines and dryers available.
7. Hostel organizes tours to different attractions in Boston. - Anonymous