Location was really nice. And the facilities in this hostel were
fantastic! Bathroom is for private use( Everyone can use it but it was
a solitary space). Simultaneously, there are lots of them so I could
use it whenever I want. Best part of this hostel is the bed itself. Bed
was really comfortable. I've travelled lots of other places in
States but bed in this hostel was the best. The staff members are
friendly also. - Anonymous
The staff was great and the place was clean. I stayed at Friend Street
for the Boston Marathon. The staff went out of its way to make me and my
fellow runners welcome. Everything was really clean. The beds were
comfortable and there were plenty of power outlets for charging phones
and computers. - Anonymous
1. The low cost of staying in a 6-bed air-conditioned dorm, with breakfast thrown in, is definitely value for money.
2. Staff at the front desk were very friendly and helpful.
3. A great place to meet people from around the world.
4. Sheets and blankets are clean.
5. Showers and toilets are generally clean.
6. Washing machines and dryers available.
7. Hostel organizes tours to different attractions in Boston. - Anonymous