We had a perfect an pleasant stay. The hostel has all the facilities which are required (eg snacks, PCs with internet connection, wifi,…). Security and access is first-class (big room-doors, key-cards and access around the clock) We had no complains and would recommend the hostel everyone. Excellent value. Next time in boston .. again in HI-Hostel :-) - Anonymous
The staff was great and the place was clean. I stayed at Friend Street
for the Boston Marathon. The staff went out of its way to make me and my
fellow runners welcome. Everything was really clean. The beds were
comfortable and there were plenty of power outlets for charging phones
and computers. - Anonymous
1. The low cost of staying in a 6-bed air-conditioned dorm, with breakfast thrown in, is definitely value for money.
2. Staff at the front desk were very friendly and helpful.
3. A great place to meet people from around the world.
4. Sheets and blankets are clean.
5. Showers and toilets are generally clean.
6. Washing machines and dryers available.
7. Hostel organizes tours to different attractions in Boston. - Anonymous