What was supposed to be a romantic weekend with the love of my life was
rudely interrupted by Snowstorm "Nemo", so I ended up at this
wonderful Inn all alone for 3 nights.
Still, it's a lovely historic site that was very comfortable and in a superb location. I loved most everything about it and I'll certainly go back with my love as soon as we get the opportunity.
PS - the Sevens Pub right across the street is a great place to hangout in a snowstorm. - Anonymous
1. The low cost of staying in a 6-bed air-conditioned dorm, with breakfast thrown in, is definitely value for money.
2. Staff at the front desk were very friendly and helpful.
3. A great place to meet people from around the world.
4. Sheets and blankets are clean.
5. Showers and toilets are generally clean.
6. Washing machines and dryers available.
7. Hostel organizes tours to different attractions in Boston. - Anonymous