1) Nice friendly staff, homely atmosphere , Mesut and young lady at reception were quite helpful.
2) Room was spacious (huge) with kitchenette having electric kettle, microwave, induction cooker
3) Clean wash room with separate shower area
4) Location close to international convention centre (400 meters), 15 mts walk to Taksim. Nisantasi shoppin... what people say » g area in the vicinity. Nice cafes (cafe zone in particular) all around.
5) Quite area, good room to relax -
The rooms were comfortable and the AC worked great! It's also in a great location - just a short walk from Taksim Square. The best part of the hotel was the staff - they literally ran through tear gas with us to help us make our way to a shuttle for an early morning flight. Beyond these mild heroics, they also were very valuable in helping us navigate the city, make plans, and were responsive to any room-related requests we had.