Located in the centre of Lisbon, Madalena Hermitage is an 18th-century building offering modern, design apartments. It is only a 2-minute walk to Praça do Comercio and has views of Lisbon Cathedral.
The apartments are decorated in pastel colours and have modern kitchens with a dining area. The private bathrooms are stocked with free toiletries. Each is air conditioned and has a satellite TV.
Guests can buy groceries for self-catering at the supermarket 150 metres away. Local restaurants and bars are available within a 2-minute walk.
The ferry across the River Tagus leaves from Terreiro do Paço Square, 300-metres away, which also has a metro station. The Cais do Sodré Train Station offers connections with Sintra and Cascais and is only 1 km away from the Madalena Hermitage.
Score from 371 reviews
Address: Rua da Madalena 29, Lisbon 1100-318 (Map)
Madalena Hermitage - Photos
What people say
- contact with the staff was very good from the very beginning. They sent us a mail and answered a lot of our questions before our arrival. I felt you could ask them anything.
- close to all public transport
-Very well equipped, coffee (expressomachine), tea selections, sweets even spaghetti !
- very good beds
- very nicely decorated, modern and light
- possibility to store your baggage in a safe place after check- out !
- no problem for late check- in as you get codes to open the do. all reviews »