We stayed in a room with bathroom, it was clean, furniture recent and
contemporain, bathroom was good but no hairdryer. The place is very
nice and with a lot of History, we like it a lot, on the entrance you
also have a farm with goats, dears, goose and ducks.Breakfast was very
good and enough (bacon&eggs, ham,cheese, various coffees, orange
j... what people say » uice, bread & croissants, fruit & yougurts and cereals) fair
for the price! Staff nice and pratical. 30Km from Maastricht
(15/20m by car) and -
1. Beautiful place with its surroundings.
2. Rooms are clean.
3. Staff very polite and helpful.
4. Very good value for money.
5. Nice view from the window. In the morning the birds singing wake you up like in the village.
6. TV and excellent WI-FI in the room.
7. Possibility to rent a bike (have not tried this service during short stay).
8. Tasty breakfast (eggs, bacon, cheese, yogurts, bread, sweet bread, coffee, tea, orange juice, fruits, jam).