Facing the central shopping street of the Kinosaki Onsen hot spring area, Morizuya offers authentic Japanese-style accommodation, hot spring baths and Japanese dining. Free Wi-Fi is available througho...
more info on morizuya
Really good family ryokan, in the center of all the other onsen. Clean
and really big as I ordered the twin room for myself (same price as
single room), actually it was the biggest room I ever had in Japan (I
stayed in tokyo and osaka previously, compared to these cities..
It's really huge) With the half board, I got the fabulous breakfast
and din... what people say » ner in my room (recommended to take the half board package, even
though it's a bit expensive). And I got the free onsen ticket to
visit all the 7 onse -
1) The rooms as they are big as compared to the hotels in the cities
2) Services provided by the staff are prompt and polite
3) There are 2 inhouse hot springs in the hotels; one for male and the other for females. The male / female hot springs are switched everyday
4) Free yukatas are provided for males and kimonos are provided for the females to wear during the stay in the hotel
5) Breakfast served is extensive and of Japan traditional type
6) Free entry pass to the 7 public hot springs for t