1. Residence La Genziana is a very good place to live and rest.
2. Kind, keen and service motivated staff, especially the guy called Norchy.
3. There is a nice breakfast bar in the bulding, cheap and good quality.
4. There is a good dinner restaurant who has the same name of the Hotell, the owner always smile, felt warm welcome.
5. Very quiet ally... what people say » just beside the highway, easy to sleep and be relax.
6. Good bed, clean rest room.
7. We did not take the bus, but there is a bus stop just outside -
If you are travelling by a car, Genziana would be a convenient choice, you can get to Cipro station in 20 min, where there is a parking for2euro/12 hours - you will not get a better deal in Rome. On a working day it will most probably be full, but just stroll around the lot for a couple of minutes and some space will be freeded up for you. Btw, next to the parking you can find the famous and known as the best pizza al taglio in Rome - Pizzarium. In the apartments there is an underground, secur