Kresimir sent us email before out arrival to arrange transportation and meeting time. Once we arrived and meet at the apartment, he showed us what's in the apartment, then gave us a few minutes to rest, then took us for a walk around the area. Kresimir showed us the bakeries in the neighborhood, took us to a very fair currency exchange place, an... what people say » d point out different sights along the way. Kresimir is very friendly and helpful, way beyond our expectation.
There is not just wi-fi connection i -
- Located at the old town sq hence was very central.
- It's only about 15 mins walks from Staromeska metro station (less if you know the way to the apartment in advance)
- Well furnished apartment (wide screen TV, couch, Laptop in room, strong WIFI, a big bed per person).
- Kitchen has all the utensils you'll need
- Bathroom is spacious, has a washing machine, hair dryer, soaps/shampoos etc. Warm water always available.
- And of course the ever helpful and friendly Kresimir :) He was very app