Starting from 75,69 € per person
Sport and beer go hand-in-hand, so go ahead and book yourself on this fantastic tour. Showcasing Melbourne's best sporting venues combined with a tour of The Carlton and United Brewery - the creators of Fosters, Victoria Bitter and Carlton Draught, this tour is made for your enjoyment!
You'll visit Melbourne's famous sporting venues on your Australian Sports Tour and explore the history and excitement of sporting Melbourne plus the Foster's Australia Brewery, famous for Fosters and other aussie favorites including Victoria Bitter, Carlton Draught and Crown Lager. This fascinating tour offers a unique opportunity to experience the past, present and future of beer and brewing in Australia through interactive displays and a guided tour of Australia's largest brewery. And yes, there is an opportunity to sit at the free tasting bar!
The morning Australian Sports Tour includes:
- Flemington Racecourse, home of the Melbourne Cup horse race that stops the nation
- Commonwealth Games 2006 Village
- Drive around Melbourne's F1 Grand Prix racetrack at Albert Park
- Melbourne Sports and Aquatic Centre
- Behind-the-scenes visit to the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) and/or Rod Laver Arena (home of Australian Open tennis)
- Lunch at the enormous Etihad Stadium, host to AFL football, cricket, rugby and entertainment events
Cultural & Theme Tours > Cultural Tour