- Spacious room.
- Lots of shelves and drawers (even shoe rack) for storage.
- Communal kitchen at each level. Great for heating food you bought and also for getting utensils (spoons, forks, knives, plates, etc.).
- Short walk (15 mins) to city centre (Chinatown, Central Market, Rundle Mall, etc.).
- 5-min walk to Hutt Street where there's an IGA ... what people say » supermarket and various eating outlets.
- Although there was no cooked food, breakfast was adequate. Toast, cereal, tinned fruits, margarine, jam, mil -
I stayed at the Adabco with my three girls, aged 12, 15, and 17. We loved Everything, the bed was comfortable, the rooms were cosy the proximity to the city was perfect. They breakfast was a continental, it was nice. We loved the paintings in the hallways, very charming. The furniture was in great condition. The foyer has comfortable Moran couches. The staff were very abliging, ordering taxi's even Four hours after we checked out. Our flight was at 5pm, and holding our luggage whilst we continu