- Patricia (the owner of the inn) is the nicest person that I've met
in Argentina during my trip. She is attentive, kind, cheery and ready
to help on all issues.
- Great location - one can easily walk to bus stop, trail heads, and restaurants from the hotel
- Rooms are spacious and clean. They are not luxury hotel rooms, but very luxury for hi... what people say » kers who are doing some of the most beautiful hikes in the world
- There is tea maker in the room
- Breakfast is included in our room rate. Unfortunat -
Patricia and her husband Nicolas are the best possible hosts. Fantastic
people, friendly, helpful I.E. they made phone calls for us to find out
more information about buses, restaurant reservation, etc. Our Spanish
is very limited, so is their English, however we managed just fine.
Breakfast is delicious as Patricia bakes bread and cakes the night
before. Room was simple, spacious and spotlessly clean. There is a
microwave and fridge for guests use. Highly recommend this place and
would not con