1. The owner, Alex is very friendly and helpful. He speaks good
English and it is not easy to communicate in Korea as a good 90%
dont speak English. We travelled in families of 17pax and they
would have brought the resort down as the kids made so much noise!
Alex was so kind to help us book the nanta tickets as the online
portal is ... τι λέει ο κόσμος » in Korean.
2. Hanok styled rooms, my kids had a great experience sleeping on the floor. The common bathroom where strangers and relatives, friends get -
1. Friendly staff - the manager Alex responded quickly to my emails and offered a free upgrade when my travel party increased in number. The lady at the check-in counter was very helpful and efficient when we checked in late at night.
2. Spacious accommodation due to the complimentary upgrade
3. Unique housing design
4. Good location to stay as it is near the Seogwipo City attractions if you are driving.