- The staff are very friendly, and helping.
- The value for money is very high.
- Very good location; walking distance to train stations, city centre, cathedral, ... .
- I needed to go to the USA consulate which is 2 minutes from the hostel.
- I paid for an extra bed, and got a quite nice private room for 41 Euro, which is a very nice price for th... was die leute sagen » e location it has, I guess.
- As an Italian hostel, I expect even less breakfast, and a coffee and some pastry already were more than my expectations. -
The Hotel was perfect. Everything from the service and staff to the rooms was brilliant. Wonderful breakfast, very warm welcome and attitude from the stuff. From the first moment we felt the smell of the fresh bakery and vanilla which was accompanied by a wonderful coffee. The situation is perfect just a few minutes' walk from via Manzoni and Duomo. The rooms were clean, comfortable and big. The design was fashionable and welcoming. We will for sure come back! :)))