Everything! This is our third stay at Granada, and I can't see why
we would go elsewhere. On this occasion, we arrivedat 3am (due to an
unforeseen delay), but were greeted within seconds by a friendly,
cheerful staff member who made us feel right at home and even came
outside in the rain to help us find a parking spot right outside our
room. Every... was die leute sagen » time we visit there has been an upgrade in the rooms (new
mattresses, new linen, new carpet), which are always really clean, pre-
warmed and very wel -
- Check in was very personal & welcoming.
- The free wifi was a bonus.
- Great location. Bus stop two minute walk South & a direct route to city.
- Burnside Shopping Centre was a 10 minutes walk north (or less than 4 min bus ride). Has SA`s only ZARA store.
- Nice bakery & several restaurants directly opposite motel.
- Fully equipped kitchen made cooking meals a breeze. The onsite Laundry was inexpensive & easy to operate
- the bed in my room was very comfortable & guarantee